Sunday 26 April 2009

Day One done

Hi- just a quick observation note at the end of day one- given that as I don't yet have a copy of the No S book I have no idea if this has been a day of doing it "right"- but one thing I have noticed already is how much I am inclined to mindlessly nibble while preparing dinner...maybe it's only veggies but not the point really- I need to really focus on stopping that habit. As soon as I realised what I was doing I stopped myself. The other is...I have a really gross diet coke habit. I don't know why, but it suddenly struck me how much I was consuming and that it must be full of crap. Think I'll do some research on that and post it up on here...watch this space!
Today I ate:

Porridge with water sweetened with splenda...that's a habit as I freak out about having sugar but what with all the artificial sweetener in the DC as well...need to think about that!
Lunch was a ciabatta sandwich filled with lean ham and salad
Dinner was chicken with potatoes and veggies. (plus a bit of veg nibbled while preparing )

I have to say that I did feel hungry about an hour or so after the porridge, but it might have been thirst as it did disappear after a while.

Off to fill in my daily "result" now on the everydaysystems forum- I'll post the stats up every few days> Hope you are all having a good day!
Best
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment