Sunday 26 April 2009

The Morning After...

Morning All, apparently my blog isn't too rubbish lol (thank you for being nice cos I know that it is AT THE MOMENT!!). It's 8 45 am and I normally go out for a run with a group on Sunday mornings but I have something on which means I can't - but I will later, promise! I love my Sunday runs. We go around the countryside near Salisbury in Wiltshire which for the uninitiated is one of the prettiest areas of the UK, and the views are fantastic. One of my favourites is the "Llama Run"- there is a Llama and camel farm nearby and I have to tell you that the first time I ran by the camels I thought I was hallucinating- I hadn't been running for long then and I thought I had a serious problem with lack of oxygen to the brain....as unless I have been missing something you don't tend to see a lot of llamas/ camels in the English countryside!

www.visitwiltshire.co.uk/salisbury/home

To add to my motivation to get my a**e out of the door later on today is that I am watching the TV coverage of the London marathon - it is going to be a WARM day today so those runners are going to be having a tough time of it I reckon....maybe next year...haven't run a marathon before...could be my next challenge...but actually at the moment I need to keep my main focus on sorting my diet out! Oh yes, and get a job....soon (please!)

So, here we are, day one. D-day, or rather, no S day. Yes, I know it is Sunday and even I have figured out that this would be an S day, but I feel I have had quite enough of those kinds of days recently and I really need to try and get some order in to my day as far as food is concerned. Here we go then.........................See you all later!

Oh, by the way, the Latin phrase....spelling might be a bit out (don't know any ancient Romans to check it out with) but the rough translation is "Don't let the bas***ds grind you down".
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment